Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
Non Profit Organizations
Formed in 2005, the Chamber promotes economic and community development in Greensboro, North Carolina. This organization encompasses four business units that join forces to enhance, nurture, recruit, create & promote a flourishing business culture in our city:
Action Greensboro: a leading voice in urban livability, civic engagement, K-12 educational advancement, and initiatives to attract and retain young professionals.
Chamber of Commerce: focuses on fostering engagement, leadership development and business education through events, programs and advocacy initiatives in K-12 education and workforce development.
Economic Development: concentrates on the creation of high quality jobs and new capital investment by facilitating infrastructure investments necessary to recruit new and assisting existing companies with expansion.
Launch Greensboro: provides impacting programs and services that specifically focus on Greensboro entrepreneurs connecting them with resources and relationships they need to be successful.
Each business team contributes individual strengths and focus on a specific facet of developing our economy, which helps our city to prosper. The Partnership facilitates a meaningful collaboration between its units, as well as various external groups including state and local governments, businesses, education, and community leaders. Collectively, we are all working together to propel Greensboro forward. Because together we thrive.
- Procter & Gamble expands with $110M investment and 46 jobs
- RPM Wood Finishes Group to Make $25-Million Investment in Greensboro R&D Facility
- Boom Supersonic Chooses PTI for New Manufacturing Plant
- First Launch Capital Fund Announces Seventh Investment
- Chamber Opens Applications for Minority Business Accelerator
- Cooperation, Partnership Yield Transformational Win for the Greensboro-Randolph Megasite, Triad and North Carolina
- LT Apparel Group to Relocate National Distribution Center to Greensboro/Guilford County
- 12 Growing Companies Selected for Capital Connects 2022 Pitch Competition
- Syngenta recognizes Greensboro area subcontractors, helping make new North American Crop Protection Headquarters a reality
- Action Greensboro earns First Place for “Big Ideas, Bright Cities Challenge”
- Other Voices: Celebrating 25 Years of Connection
- Price Named EVP of Economic Development at Greensboro Chamber
- Women-Owned Businesses in the Spotlight at Friendly Center this Galentine's Day
- GAP welcomes largest class of apprentices
- Leadership Greensboro announces its Class of 2020
- Education takes center stage at Guilford County Manufacturing Summit
- Greensboro Science Center to kick off ecoEXPLORE Program on Saturday
- GAP Community Night set for Nov. 18
- Campus Greensboro seeks internship hosts for summer 2022
Circle of Champions
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist