Serving the community out of the Archdale, NC. Great company with Great opporunties to utilize your Laser fabrication skills. Company proudly established in 2017 as an American owned and operated Metal manufacturer, is entirely structured to provide the best in service and delivery. Our goal is to make metal work easy for you! Strong leadership and employees is what makes them the #1 company in Archdale. They are currently adding to their workforce and are growing. Offering many great growth opportunities and benefits.
These are TEMP to HIRE positions with benefits offered once hired.
We are hiring a Lead CNC Laser Programmer/Operator for our rapidly growing metal fabrication company in Archdale, NC!
- Utilizes Work Orders, blueprints, sketches, written and verbal instructions to determine job requirements.
- Performs visual and dimensional inspections to verify compliance with specifications.
- Program current file revisions of all client parts.
- Use customer supplied .dxf to program nests for laser cutting
- Work with clients’ engineers.
- Make machine & nozzle selections to manufacture parts in the most cost-effective manner.
- Prepare detailed standardized work instructions and set-up sheets.
- Maintains the Laser(s) and reports any maintenance issues
- Consults with management to resolve manufacturing or assembly problems.
- Willingness to actively participate in all aspects of production when and where needed
- Help load and unload lasers as needed
- Complete setups and new program runs
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed and adhered to.
1. Technical Capacity.
3. Communication Proficiency.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to odor, noise, dust, heat, cold, airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, and climb throughout the day. The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 7 am to 5:30 pm, Overtime as needed.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Min 1 year programming lasers for sheet metal fabrication.
- Experience with Mazak Fiber lasers; Autocad & Radan Software a plus.
- Knowledgeable of the properties of materials and the application of mathematics and dimensions to production machinery and tooling.
- Capable of efficiently integrating existing methods with new innovation to economically solve production problems in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Inventor, SolidWorks and a computerized nesting software like SigmaNEST.
- Ability to understand G Codes including ability to write, edit and troubleshoot program and machine issues.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability, attention to detail and critical thinking
- Ability to work overtime when necessary to complete priority jobs.
Circle of Champions
CT Wilson Construction Co.
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.