Die Cutter Operator
We are currently hiring Die Cutters Operators for our client in the Winston Salem, NC area. Adding to its workforce self motivated and career minded candidates.
Company vision allows them to design tomorrow's world responsibly and in the right direction. It is today's ideas that show them new paths, trigger developments and make innovative solutions feasible. To ensure this happens, they develop and produce technical nonwovens that make these visions reality.
Working 3-2-3 schedule 7p-7a
- Responsible for setting up and running high-quality products using B diecutting equipment which includes full sheet blanking capabilities
- Responsible for performing machine make readys, achieving run speed standards, productivity efficiencies, and more importantly, achieving customer requirements and quality standards
- Monitors the product for quality while minimizing waste and rework
- Accurately records time and materials for each job and is accountable for equipment maintenance
- Diagnoses problems, makes adjustments, troubleshoots and provides the required maintenance to equipment in a timely manner
- Must be able to push, pull, lift or carry up to as much as 60 pounds occasionally
- Works with other members of the team to complete orders in an accurate and efficient manner that supports operational excellence
- Observes established safe working and housekeeping procedures and follows all standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Possesses mechanical and troubleshooting skills
Circle of Champions
CT Wilson Construction Co.
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.