Construction Site Administrative Assistant(Contract)
Construction company with over 40 years in business has evolved into a full service general contractor offering a comprehensive suite of services across the U.S.
Currently looking for Construction Administrative Assistant to join its team for a 1-2 year contract position. No benefits offered.
1st Shift Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and general office support to the site and regional operations. The Administrative Assistant directly impacts business operations by providing efficient and effective support directly to the field. The Administrative Assistant will act as the primary point of contact for site personnel, Operations Managers, and Regional Support Managers.
- Establish and maintain a filing system, ensuring documentation/information is current and can be readily retrieved.
- Assist with external and internal vendor relations, including but not limited to, payment of invoices, new vendor setup, and resolution of any vendor issues.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and company-related correspondence daily, including customer inquiries and complaints, routing inquiries/requests to appropriate individuals/departments for a response, following up, and providing any coordination necessary to ensure response occurs in a timely, efficient manner.
- Assist customers with immediate needs and help employees with tasks related to customer requests.
- Track paperwork, process new work/projects, change the status of work/projects, complete CUs, create invoices for all jobs and keep a detailed record of start and end dates in a separate log.
- Organize and coordinate staff and other meetings, including preparing materials pertaining to agenda items, following up with staff members regarding status of action items, etc.
- Respond timely to requests from Resource Management and Field Operations.
- Keep site bulletin boards updated and neatly organized with company newsletters, safety bingo, daily scorecards, federal posters, worker's compensation information, etc.
- Attend crew meetings as needed to collect documents, communicate information, and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following and supporting safe practices.
- Prepare and submit expense reports weekly in accordance with company policy, including for traveling technicians and new hires.
- Receive payroll timesheets and input in a timely fashion to ensure employees get paid on time.
- Assist/provide backup support to other office support employees as required.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Assist and support field management on projects and daily business needs.
- A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 1 year of related clerical or administrative experience related to work orders and invoice processing.
- Abilities to perform duties associated with scheduling, prioritizing work orders, and payroll.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and deliver exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be results-oriented, taking initiative to make things happen, accept accountability, and have a “can do” attitude.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Circle of Champions
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist