Cybersecurity and the SMB and Startup Entrepreneur - Launch N Learn
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 (9:00 AM - 10:15 AM) (EDT)
A common misconception is that a cyberattack will never happen to your business because you are new or too small to be targeted, but that is untrue. In fact, small businesses are the target of 43% of all data breaches.
In this Launch N Learn, Piedmont Technical Experts will share common cybersecurity attacks, methods for protecting yourself and your organization, and answer your cybersecurity questions. Time permitting there will be open networking as well.
Topics covered will include:
- What is Malware and Ransomware
- How to Protect Yourself and Your Organization from Malware and Ransomware
- What are Phishing and Spear Phishing attacks
- How to beat the phishing attacks
- Are hackers out to get you?
- How to protect yourself from Hacking Attacks
- Attendee Q&A
- Next Steps
111 Bain Street
Greensboro, NC 27406 United States
Circle of Champions
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist